Market Research Panel for Online Surveys
B2B and Consumer Panel Solutions to Make Online Surveys Complete
What is a Market Research Panel?
And why you want to know…
- Quality B2B and consumer market research panel surveys start with knowledge and experience: A market research panel or online panel is a research sampling resource representing an actual population. It will often be further defined by targeting attributes like: geography, demographics, users, voter constituents. An online market research panel enables convenient sampling from a target population to determine the likely attitudes and behaviors of people which it represents.
- Reach survey respondents or focus group participants when conducting online research. An online panel enables the ability to sample enough people to perform quantitative data analysis with confidence or explore respondent attitudes and behaviors more broadly using qualitative data analysis.
- Methodologically it is important to follow standards to achieve representation and reduce non-response bias. Ensuring everyone that qualifies also has the chance and does respond to any given survey opportunity. It is crucial to have a master design. Also, an operating system that meets the needs of researchers and participants for the panel to succeed.
When you are considering the steps from panel recruitment to participant engagement to curate the highest quality panels, here is our process:
1.) 25M Global Participants
OvationMR B2B and consumer research panels are curated carefully. Panel members are recruited by invitation only to ensure they are diverse and representative.
2.) Registered, Validated, Profiled
Invited members are taken through a double opt-in process to join. Each member is identity validated, followed by profiling for future survey or project qualification.
3.) Active & Engaged
Validated members are provided the best online survey experience on a convenient device and are appreciated for their effort with fair and relevant rewards.
4.) Sample Starts in Minutes
Start your project now – not tomorrow or even 4 hours from now. It does not matter what time it is. We’ll get your project started. Now
5.) Feel Confident in the Results
Expect consistent online sampling results you see now will not change due to data quality is a great feeling. We’ve got you.
Speak with a Sample Expert
Global Brand Tracking
B2B and Consumer
How and when are market research panels used?
Survey research today examines a broad spectrum of subject areas of varying complexities. Data collection for commercial research, social, and academic research covers needs ranging from:
– Diverse B2B Audiences & Topics to Healthcare Matters and…
– Consumer Products & Services to Public & Social Policy Issues
Even the simplest of market research studies requires experience with sample planning and questionnaire screening design. Market research panel companies must provide panels that offer recruitment balancing to a representative audience.
A market research company will leverage a Panel Management System to pre-target participants. Whether you’re starting a market survey or planning to conduct an online focus group to connect with the right audience, it’s important to organize and leverage your panel and an online survey to work together in the following way…
- It is essential to re-screen for the online survey’s qualifying responses as a best practice.
- Updating participant profiles, particularly their product usage and certain demographics that do change, is essential to panel health and data quality.
- It is equally important to profile the panel membership for attributes to target their behaviors, preferences, ownership, other group identifiers, and demographics.
- For each live survey, every respondent, whether pre-targeted or not, are taken through online survey screeners blindly for study qualification.
Who will typically need a market research panel?
- Independent research practitioners,
- Global brands, and Media companies
- Advertising and Marketing agencies,
- Consulting organizations,
- Academic institutions and College Students
- Global market research companies,
- Non-profits, and NGOs
- Small and Mid-Sized Companies
What are the benefits of using a market research panel?
Fast, Reliable Answers for Insightful Research online panels offer researchers, consultants, and other business decision-makers affordable, high-quality data. Compared with other survey data collection techniques like: phone, face-2-face intercept, or mail surveys. Online panel surveys are the fastest and most efficient method.
Significantly Improved Data Management for consumer research panel and highly curated online B2B research panel to provide enriched data options:
- Current Profile Data
- Behavioral Data
- Cohort Data
Supports a Wide Range of Research Methodologies when using modern and innovative online panel companies that blend technology and experience to deliver the highest quality industry research data solutions you can conduct…
- Tracking studies
- Market segmentation studies
- Concept testing
- Conjoint studies
- Attitude & usage studies
- Collect feedback & customer experience data
- Political polling, and much more.
Precise Sample Population Targeting with an online market research panel reach of over 25 million global participants, encompassing different audience types, all validated, profiled, and verified as real individuals who are invited to join.
Around the Nation | Around the World
Geographic access for B2B research and consumer research panel audiences:
- United States
- Costa Rica
- United Kingdom
- Czech Republic
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- South Africa
How to find business-to-business research online sample
How are OvationMR B2B market research panel solutions different?
- B2B feasibility and expert project delivery thru a combination of highly curated global panel assets and focused customer service teams
- Experience better results with in-depth and broad industry vertical knowledge intensely focused in B2B Research
- Conduct any market survey and be confident when you are looking for online B2B audiences like:
Frequently asked questions
What is a market research panel?
A market research panel offers convenient sampling for online surveys and focus groups from a target population to determine the likely attitudes and behaviors of people which it represents.
Are consumer market research panels different from B2B panels?
A consumer panel is primarily used for targeting respondents that meet the characteristics and specifications of research aimed at the non-business-related subject matter. Profiling information in a consumer panel is typically demographics, interests, and product usage. B2B or business-to-business panels instead focus on organizations and the titles (by industry sector) of business owners, licensed experts, and other trade professionals.
What are the advantages of an online market research panel?
Online panels offer researchers, consultants, and other business decision-makers affordable, high-quality data compared with other survey data collection techniques like telephone, face-2-face intercept, or mail surveys. Online panel surveys are the fastest and most efficient method because of the precision targeting and the massive scale and speed of the internet.
Who uses market research panels?
More organizations are discovering the benefits of leveraging a market research panel provider for online surveys, focus groups, and recruiting online communities. From university students to news organizations and global brands to research agencies large and small, there are thousands of use-cases to consider a market research panel to achieve your research goals.
Need help with your project?
We are ready to offer you: