Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Policy
OvationMR Corporate Policy on Hiring, Advancement, Fairness, and Equal Treatment
Diversity at OvationMR is expressed through management’s commitment to equality and respecting all individuals.
OvationMR is committed to developing a rich culture, a diverse workforce, and a healthy work environment in which every employee is treated fairly, is respected, and has the opportunity to contribute to the company’s success while achieving their full potential as individuals.
Diversity at OvationMR refers to all the characteristics that make individuals different from each other. It includes characteristics or factors such as religion, race, ethnic origin, language, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other potential difference factor.
OvationMR understands that the wide range of experiences and perspectives resulting from such diversity promotes innovation and business success. Diversity management makes us creative, productive, responsive, and competitive, creating value for our shareholders.
This policy applies to all current employees of OvationMR, including full-time and part-time, contractual, permanent, and temporary employees, and also applies to job applicants.
Commitment from OvationMR
We are opposed to all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination. All part-time, full-time, or temporary employees will be treated fairly and respectfully. When OvationMR selects candidates for employment, promotion, training, or any other benefit, it will be based on their aptitude and ability.
We are opposed to any form of illegal and unfair discrimination. All employees, whether part-time, full-time or temporary, will be treated fairly and respectfully.
When OvationMR selects candidates for employment, promotion, training, or any other benefit, it will be based on their skills, abilities, and merit.
OvationMR is committed to the following:
- Create an environment where all team members’ individual differences and contributions are recognized and valued.
- Create a working environment that promotes dignity and respect for every employee.
- Attract and retain a skilled and diverse workforce that best represents the talent available in the communities in which our assets are located, and our employees reside
- Ensure appropriate selection criteria based on diverse skills, experience, and perspectives are used when hiring new staff, including Board members. Job specifications, advertisements, application forms, and contracts will not contain any direct or inferred discrimination.
- Ensure that applicants and employees of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply for and have fair opportunities to be considered for all available roles.
- To the greatest extent possible, provide universal access to safe, inclusive, and accessible premises that allow everyone to participate and work to their full potential.
- Comply with equal opportunity and anti-discrimination legislation
- Not tolerate any form of intimidation, bullying, victimization, vilification, or harassment, and take disciplinary action against those who violate this policy.
- Provide training, development, and advancement opportunities for all staff based on merit.
- Ensure each gender represents at least 75 % of the management team.
- Encourage anyone who feels discriminated against to express their concerns so we can take corrective action.
- Encourage employees to treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- Regularly review all our employment practices and procedures to maintain fairness.
- Ensure to the greatest extent possible that all panels that OvationMR organizes or participates in include representation of each gender.
- Set measurable objectives for gender diversity, which will be monitored and reviewed against the effectiveness of this policy and associated procedures.
- Monitor and report annually on diversity and inclusion performance commitments.
OvationMR will inform all employees that an equality and diversity policy is in operation and that they are obligated to comply with its requirements and promote fairness in the workplace.
OvationMR’s equality and diversity policy is fully supported by senior management and its Board of Directors. Our policy will be monitored and reviewed annually to ensure workplace equality and diversity are continually promoted.
- All employees of OvationMR have a responsibility to treat others with dignity and respect at all times.
- All employees are expected to exhibit conduct that reflects inclusion during work, at work functions on or off the work site, and at all other company-sponsored and participative events.
- All employees must also attend and complete annual diversity awareness training to enhance their knowledge to fulfill this responsibility.
- Managers are responsible for understanding their role in promoting diversity, communicating and implementing policies and procedures effectively, and working with staff to integrate the values of diversity into employment practices.
- Build a workforce that is provided with opportunities to develop skills and experience for career advancement, learning, and development.
- Executive management will lead and approve policy review, revision as appropriate, and data collection monitoring.
Compliance, Training, Review & Breach
- All directors, officers, and employees are responsible for complying with the Company’s diversity policy and for reporting violations or alleged violations in accordance with that policy.
- Managers and staff will receive the necessary resources, training, and support to implement this policy.
- This policy will be reviewed continuously to reflect changing legislation, demographics, and organizational priorities.
- Any breach of this diversity policy must be reported directly to the management team. Anyone contravening this diversity policy may be subject to disciplinary action, including dismissal.