Digital Marketers - Research Audience Targeting
Reach Digital Marketers for your Supply-Side Platform or Demand-Side Platform Research Now
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing is marketing goods/services or brands using any form of digital media. What makes digital marketing unique compared to offline or traditional marketing is its ability to leverage user & performance data on different channels to customize the experience of the messages and analyze the effectiveness of various campaigns by comparing other channels and messages side-by-side.
Digital Media can customize and personalize the user experience.
Digital media is unquestionably the most potent and ubiquitous communication tool in today’s information-hungry age. Equally, information on consumer and business products/services is at one’s fingertip on any device within reach or even voice range.
Digital media is also unique because of its ability to personalize and customize the viewer experience. As individuals curate their experiences through explicit behavior such as self-selecting memberships, groups, following likes, subscriptions, and implicit actions, shopping, browsing, purchase, etc.., data becomes available to customize more relevant experiences and offers to the user for news, shopping, social connections, and entertainment.
Consumers are now exposed not just to what your company says about your brand but what the media, friends, relatives, peers, etc., are saying. Brands are no longer the primary gatekeeper of what is communicated about you, the brand. It is crucial that brand tracking incorporates feedback from all sources of consumer media engagement with your corporate brand.
The Digital Marketer has to be an expert in leading a vast digital orchestra where different digital instruments; social media, direct mail, search, ads, and PR are all playing from the content scripted on a well-designed website and other branded and independent communities blending in interactions from the broader audience.
Authenticity, Transparency, and Credibility are where you build trust.
Digital marketers care about the following metrics:
- Content: What is being viewed, liked, shared, talked about, clicked on, and converted.
- Channels: What channels are generating the most engagement and conversion?
How do Digital Marketers know when they’ve got it right?
What does digital marketing success look like? Here are three keys to digital marketing success:
- Omni-Channel CRM Command and Control – Most organizations have multiple brands that may or may not be inter-related and many touch-points in the organization (both online and offline). Being able to manage complex customer relationships across multiple fronts is crucial.
- Integration. These marketing/sales and operations must work in an integrated fashion and have a joint mission. This means that marketing, sales, customer service, support, and supply chain partners can quickly and effectively respond to dynamic customer requests.
- Intelligent deployment of available data. This means you must rely on integrated systems and make data-driven decisions based on all relevant sources.
Research Questions when Sampling Digital Marketers
With the proliferation of digital channels and customers using multiple digital channels and a variety of devices:
- How will technology continue to drive the need for new tools to engage your customers and measure your campaigns?
- How will technology limit your ability to reach your target customers in the future?
- How does government regulation impact your ability to effectively reach and dynamically understand and respond to customer’s needs in real-time?
With increasing competition and improving costs in the digital channels marketplace, how do you compete for customer attention?
- How much will video be part of your content strategy in the future?
- What platforms are you using to deploy video and interactive websites?
- What impact do video and other graphical content have on your SEO?
With ever-increasing stores of data which we are creating as we drop breadcrumbs wherever we find ourselves engaging online, the challenge for Digital marketers is to harness this data to make decisions, whether it’s creating the most relevant content or making the right decisions about which content is offered, to which audience and… at what time and place.
- If you are a content creator leveraging Ad Exchange and Demand Side Platform (DSP) or a website deploying Supply Side Platform (SSP) are your ads doing well and converting or are your properties getting the right ad impressions?
- Are platforms leveraging all relevant and available data to programmatically serve digital content?
These are just some of the areas where sampling digital marketers for survey research is providing valuable strategic feedback to organizations offering solutions to companies large and small engaged in growing their brands through digital communications mechanisms.
Traditional Targeting Titles for Sampling Digital Marketers
Due to the rapid expansion of digital platforms, businesses of all sizes and industries are leveraging one or multiple channels that fall under the digital umbrella. There is an increasing demand for market research across several areas to measure ad effectiveness and message testing but also to understand directly from stakeholders engaged in the cycle of digital media. By sampling digital marketers for online surveys they can provide strategic feedback on requirements about the tools, platforms, and environment that will shape the future now and for the years ahead.
There are several types of stakeholders and players in the organization who have a role in digital marketing and are available for online sampling for market research studies. Here are some examples:
- Brand Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Leadership / Ad Sales
- Creative Director
- Web Design Team
- Digital Agency Team
- PR Team
- Social Media Manager
- Market Research/Customer Experience
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
- CRM Team
I hope you understand how important quality is in every process we undertake.
OvationMR market research panels like our:
- Consumer Online Panels or
- B2B Panels & Health Panels
are all managed with the same principles.
Give us a call for your next study, or to talk… 1-212-653-8750
I’m here to provide the cost and feasibility of any study you may have or answer any questions you have about our products and services.
- Link to our 2022 PanelBook.
- Link to our ESOMAR28
We are known for our comprehensive B2B coverage and delivery performance!
Keep in mind, each year, we do about 1 million consumer surveys also.
Need help with your project?
We are ready to offer you: